Friday, December 16, 2011

Some info before the winter session

Dear all,

I am looking forward to the Eco Kids winter session!

It will be a great session full of interesting Christmas art craft, but also other things. We will use many different materials. We will play games outside using recycling materials too (boxes, bottles, cans, etc.) We will learn how to be good for nature and why.
I work with Eco Kids every Saturday and I know how much kids love it!

Here is some important info about it:
  • remember about proper dressing for the weather, because everyday we will play outside
  • we will make art & craft with glue and paints also everyday so please do not send your kid in a fancy dress:)
  • be sure your kid is not hungry coming to the workshop
  • I provide water and fruits during the workshop
  • you can call me anytime, I have always a mobile with me 
  • bring your kid with a smile, we have so much fun things to do! 
All the best and see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment