Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My little pony


We just have started a special session, when we will make many arts & crafts for winter and Christmas, but this Saturday we made beautiful ponies from the wood. It was a lot of work: painting each side of the pony, putting the pieces together and decorating the ponies. Kids liked this project and made it very carefully. Parents were amazed with the ponies! Some did not really believed their kids made them, but they did!
I was happy to have a new assistant this Saturday. Her name is Olivia and she is from High School. Especially all little and older Eco Girls liked her a lot. She was helping with the project and playing with the kids. I think she will stay with us longerJ
For the next week I prepared two interesting projects. One we will make from the bottle and the second from wood… I can’t wait to start doing it!



























  

No comments:

Post a Comment