Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer session photos

3 days of summer session was great!!! Kids were so happy to spend some time together when there was no school. They were working with many different materials: wood, paper, sponge, nuts and some others. I was preparing the projects for them thinking about sunny summer days. During the session Eco Kids were painting, drawing, cutting, sticking, etc. I always try to find the ways to get them involved in the projects asking some questions about the things we do, telling the stories, challenging them. It all worked and the effects you can see at the photos. Kids were happy to do almost all the works outside and have a snack on the grass. Yes, we all like picnics...
Now I am looking forward to the next session and I am thinking about special projects for my Eco Kids artists!



























See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment