Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer with Eco Kids part II

During last two weeks of June I organized Eco Kids workshop on Saturday for the kids who didn't go for the vacation yet. I love Eco Kids workshop so I am happy to continue and see Eco kids again. 
It was great time in the sun, ideal for picnic, like last Saturday. We had to stay in the shadow not to be burn by the sun. Well I also used the whole bottle of anti-mosquito spray to protect Eco Kids otherwise they would be bitten so many times.
It was time to play together, but also for art & crafts projects. The first one was magnets for refrigerator. Some kids decorated them after painting last time and some painted and decorated. It looks just awsome! My kids also made them and I put all of them on the refrigerator. 
The second project was a creature from the forest. I liked a lot many different ideas of Eco Kids. In a group the creatures look like a strong team. 
The third project was pegasus - flying horse. There was a lot of work and again a colorful, amazing result.     
You can see all of it on the photos. You can admire Eco Kids work!



















 See you again in the end of July!






No comments:

Post a Comment